Let’s be honest, ladies, having a nice watch is pretty boss, and it doesn’t even have to be an expensive one, the trendiest ladies can rock any watch and make it look cool. If you are in the market for a new watch with a limited budget, then you’re probably not looking for a Bulgari Serpenti Incantati or a Hublot Big Bang Broderie – perhaps you don’t know what you are looking for. That’s no surprise; watch shopping can get confusing. Luckily for you, we’ve prepared a comprehensive watch guide from Momentum to help you find the ideal watch without going over-budget.
What Makes Momentum Special?
While Momentum doesn’t carry the legacy name and longtime production of some of its high-end competitors, it has been building a trusted brand for itself since 1980. Though they tend to fly somewhat unnoticed, they persistently compete with major industry brands and deliver watches that customers love.
1. Momentum watches, just like their high-end competitors, are elegantly crafted with the finest components from around the world:
- Movements from Switzerland and Japan
- Luminous, easy-to-read dials and numbers
- Highly scratch-proof sapphire crystal
- Waterproof gaskets
- 3-10 years of battery life
Yet what sets them apart:
- Hand-assembled in Vancouver, Canada, and Blaine, Washington
- Durable construction to keep up with active lifestyles
- Customizable nature
- Dedicated service & repair centers and representatives, and up to 6-year warranties
- Offers a wide range of equally well-made, less expensive choices
2. Momentum offers a variety of powerful dive watches that women can wear in and out of the water. They are sold in more professional dive shops than any other watch brand out there, and even their non-divers are depth rated, which may contribute to them being so successful.
3. Not a fan of any design? Spice things up by customizing your own Momentum watch. You have different options for the watch face, band, glass strength, and even personal engravings.
- Certain watch families — Atlas, for example — size up and down so the particular style adjusts to fit different wrists (perfect for women with smaller wrists).
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal is available at a small upcharge. Lower-priced mineral glass can still be upgraded at a service center later on, so there’s no fear of missing out.
- Momentum’s watch straps come in rubber, leather, fabric, and metal variants, and are interchangeable within the corresponding band size. Inside tip: By altering the selection before purchase, from steel to leather, for instance, may come with a significant price drop!
Momentum Watches – A Complete Guide
With examples of adjustable sizing and classy design, many Momentum watches are actually gender-neutral. Sure, some are heftier (some women like it like that), but others are incredibly lightweight and made of quality material. Whether you’re looking for a dressy watch to complement your Friday night outfits or an everyday watch, Momentum has something for you. Let’s get to it, shall we?
- The 32mm Atlas and the 38mm Smokejumper, as noted above, are also both recommended for women, highlighting the flexibility of Momentum watch models.
- Designed simply, the Flatline Micro Lume (36mm while other Flatline models are 42mm) can be optioned to just under $100.
- Splash Ceramic combines dive watch performance, chic and sporty looks, and a relatively low price for a limited time.
- The superb and lightweight Mini is rated to 200m and comes in 10 bold colors. The Mini family also includes the Midnight and Champagne models — visually related but very different, striking designs in the same small package.
Durability is Momentum’s maxim. Whether you are working hard or playing harder, there is a watch for you in their collection. That’s why they still assemble each watch by hand at their headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, where they test their watches every day, diving, cycling, wakeboarding, paddling, climbing, hiking, skiing, and more.